The Business2Sea – Sea Forum of 2018 will take place from November 14 to 16 at the Alfandega Exhibition Center in Porto. The 8th edition of the event will be dedicated to the main theme ‘2030 Sea Challenges’ and it is organised by Fórum Oceano in collaboration with Fundação CETMAR, Centro Tecnológico do Mar, located in Galiza. The event will encompass a diversified programme that includes:
– A Conference commemorating the National Day of the Sea in Portugal, with the participation of international experts and representatives of European and national public authorities;
– A set of seminars and thematic workshops to be held in parallel, focusing on topics such as Nautical Tourism, Marine Resources, Marine Technologies, Employment and Training, Marine Industries, Marine Energies, Ports and Maritime Transport, Sustainability of the Marine Ecosystems, Cross-border and Atlantic Cooperation and Oceans Literacy.
– A program of International Business Meetings (B2B);
– A program of Pitches – “Curtas de Mar” dedicated to short presentation of projects and initiatives in the area of the economy of the Sea;
– A showcase of marine products and technologies;
– Moments for networking and for tasting of products of the Sea.
More information and provisional programme here